My name is Stuart and I am the CEO and… well… pretty much the everything guy for Wine on the Dime, LLC. My love affair with wine started when I was in graduate school. I didn’t use loans to pay for school, so we had to be as frugal as possible. I also started to experiment with wine during this time. It took a little while, but I was able to pick out flavors in wine and started to realize that there were some good (and bad) wines that could be found for under $15 a bottle. I decided to start this site as an outlet for my creative energies and talk about the wine that I have tried.
You can continue to come here to find the new posts or you can subscribe to my YouTube channel by clicking the button below:
The objective of this site is to share with you some good and bad wines that I have tried under the $15 price point while also trying to entertain you in a way that many wine blogs cannot do. I do my best to not be a traditionally stuffy wine reviewer. You might get the occasional sci-fi reference, bad pun, really random, weird descriptor, or something else you don’t expect. Regardless of what you see, I promise that you will not have to put up with me nearly as much as my wife, so you will be okay as long as you go with the flow.
- New camera = CANON T7i
- Old camera = LOGITECH HD PRO WEBCAM C920
- Other cameras = Go Pro Hero 5 Black (but I would buy this one if you are shopping around now).
- BOYA BY M1 LAVALIER MICROPHONE
- RODE VIDEOMIC PRO+ SHOTGUN MIC
- SARAMONIC WIRELESS VHF DUAL LAV SYSTEM KIT
- NEEWER 160 LED CN-160 DIMMABLE ULTRA HIGH POWER PANEL
- PHOTOGRAPHY PHOTO PORTRAIT STUDIO 600W DAY LIGHT UMBRELLA KIT
- Get 20% off your first month of their Standard plan with this link.
Search the site
Reviews by Category
Shop By Category
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.